Individuals who are interested in Part-time teaching at the Lamar Dodd School of Art should contact the appropriate Area Chair regarding availability.
Applications must include:
- Letter of application addressed to the Director
- Visual documentation of research (Studio)
- Visual documentation of student work (Studio)
- Curriculum vitae
- 3-5 Letters of Reference emailed directly to the Associate Director of Curriculum (not to person requesting reference letter).
- Letters should specifically address teaching ability/experience
- No UGA references except for recent MFA or PHD graduates
- Highest degree earned sealed transcript OR an e-transcript submitted by the awarding institution to email@example.com.
- Any supplemental material that is appropriate